The rainsuits are availables in 4 SIZES :
SIZES MEASURES Correspondencias habituales
S-------- B = 60 cm , C = 80 cm … are usually females from 63 to 68 cm high and squares .-
M ------ B =65 cm , C = 85 cm … are usually females or very thin males from 69 to 73 cm high.-
L ------- B = 70 cm , C = 90 cm… are usually the standard for males. High measured from 74 to 80 cm .-
XL ----- B = 73 cm , C = 98 cm … valid for very big males, castrated males ... and height from 74 to 80 cm .-
How to choose the correct size of my dog?
Measure A: Withers : from the ground to the withers ( more or less the top of the shoulder blades )
Measure B : Back length : Measure the length of your dog from base of neck to the end of the back or base of the tail. There sulting measurement centimeters should roughly match the size and value of is important to always rounding of 0 to 5cm up.
Measure C : Contour of the chest : the contour of the widest part of his / her chest.
Tips for our sizes
Before choosing the size, please, note the following guidelines to measure your dog.
* Put your dog up in static posture with the neck up.
* Measure your dog with a tape measure like this and write down your exact measurements and study our size chart.
* Normally , the Measure " B " , IS THE SIZE OK
* Please note that as " C " ( contour around the chest is sufficient to choose the size that provides 11 to 15 cm clearance to your exact measurement )
Remember there are other factors for choosing the size: overweight, excessive thinness, very Large coat of show, ....
that I send the clothes in the size that is better for your measures
but I don´t measure your dog, please, measure and re-measure to your dog
until you are sure the correct measures. If you measure wrong, probably
the size is wrong , so it´s no my fault. The correct measures are very
important for choosing the correct size.- For the clothes that there
are some sizes : If you need " change" the size, the two shipping cost "to and from" are the customer´s expense.-
Examples of measurement:
* one female with measures : B= 58cm, C = 65cm and A = 66cm high---- to choose size S
* one male with measures : B = 70cm, C = 75cm and A = 76 cm high---- to choose size L
* one male with measures : B = 63 cm, C = 67 cm and A = 72 cm high---- size to choose M